Subscribers receive access to databases related to the smart grid industry, as well as the latest news and deals, company profiles, expert opinion, and research reports. These are fully integrated with innovative desktop tools for easy search, browse and data access. The platform enables you to rapidly find data, track companies, build custom presentations and extract information into Word, PDF, Excel and PowerPoint format.
- Products Database
- Contracts Database
- Projects Database
- Market Size and Share Database
- Transmission and Distribution Database
- Market analysis reports offer industry analysis and forecasts on the smart grid market, while facilitating market and competitive analysis
- Monthly insight newsletters give a round-up of the latest events and issues affecting the global smart grid industry
- Weekly news and deals analysis offer expert opinion on the key happenings in smart grid sector over the past week
- Analysis alerts ensure you can access analysis on the latest policy, market and company events straight from your inbox
Access coverage of the key events shaping the industry, including product and brand developments, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions, and regulatory breakthroughs, updated daily.
All major deals are covered, such as mergers and acquisitions, assets transactions, project finance, venture capital, equity and debt offerings, and partnerships. Investor, advisor and financier information is also provided to help you identify the technologies attracting revenue, and track investment, fundraising and valuation trends by industry, technology and geography.
View detailed company profiles containing the latest operational and financial information, assets, business areas, competitors and SWOT analysis for the major industry players.